Thursday, August 27, 2009

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE

Another day has almost gone . . . life is busy. My office laptop that I work from home with is slowly dying, so last week we bit the bullet and ordered a new laptop. I have my Mac that I love to use wireless, but absolutely required a great working unit for my office work that I log onto from home. Today has been full of moving all of the important documents, files, itunes, photos, etc. from one to the other. It has been an all day event. Tonight I am up and running and hope to be back in full swing with paperwork tomorrow morning once my office computer has been rebooted.

K is babysitting a little fella tonight. She has never watched this little guy but was excited to do so.

Tomorrow night we, hubs and I are going out on a date. We are so excited! It has been a very long time since we have been out by ourselves. Mom and Dad are coming to watch them and we are going to dinner and a movie! Yippee!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Ooh, a date. Now that is something to look forward to. Have a great time!

Mimi said...

Have fun on your date!
I'm jealous!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter