Sunday, August 16, 2009

The NIGHT BEFORE . . .

I am tired . . . tired of all of the yelling, fussing, fighting and disobedience. Yes, that has been my weekend. I don't know the why of it all . . . it is what it is.

Tomorrow will be a better day . . . a much better day! School resumes tomorrow . . . the days of structure are returning! Everything and everyone operate better under structure. I will have my youngest home . . . due to lack of being potty trained ~~~ oh how they know that you cannot make them poop or pee! We will see if we can get that conquered after the other kids go back to school.

I have a few items on my to do list . . . I am going to list them here and ask you all to hold me accountable . . .
  • clean the porch - sweep, wash, clean the windows and the front door
  • stain the porch furniture - the furniture has weathered and the stain needs re applied
  • clean out totes in the garage
  • transfer frozen food from grandma's freezer to the new freezer
  • clean grandma's freezer
  • uppercase living project x 2
  • stain deck furniture
The to do list isn't in any order, just a list that I want to get done before winter.

I am also planning to begin teaching my youngest son Preschool for three year old. I am awaiting the three year old curriculum from Abeka. Prayerfully it will be delivered this week. Wish me luck on that!

I am also scheduling my daily activities for simplicity of my week . . . so far, I am ahead for the week. Tomorrow should be an easy day to start the week.

The kids are all in bed now . . . K just headed to her room. We are now on school schedule . . . I have two alarms set for me for the morning 6:20 and 6:40 a.m. I am NOT a morning person and am not looking forward to that alarm sounding . . . a few cups of coffee into the morning I will be fine!

R removed cobwebs from the lights over the columns of the deck. Those nasty little spider creatures have been terribly busy. I am so thankful for his help around the house and with the kids . . . what would I do without him?

The kids are very excited about returning to school in the morning. They cannot wait to catch up with friends and teachers. It will be nice to have their brains learning new things and to be able to come home and flood me with their new knowledge . . . that time of day is incredible.

I need to take care of a few things online . . . ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

So, what are you going to do first on your list? I have a growing list myself. I'm excited to see the Uppercase Living project...how fun. I'm glad the kids are excited about going back to school and I hope you're able to be alert in the am, I know you're not a morning person. I'll be thinking of you.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter