Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BUSY IS MY WORD FOR THE DAY . . .

Today has been super busy . . . I took the kids to school and came home and made my morning call to my Mom. We had an enjoyable conversation - over an hour - but I love my time in the morning with Mom.

I began my work in the kitchen this morning. I cannot believe how dusty things get in only a day! I can hear your wheels turning . . . what did you get done? anything on your extra list? Well, not anything on my extra list yet today, but I did clean my coffee machine . . . the inside of the machine.

and here is my Yes I got it Done list:
  • I tidied the kitchen - with five kids and a hubs this job never stays done for long. My breakfast bar seems to catch it all. I now have a basket with a lid that I put little things in that get left on my breakfast bar. When the kids look for it, I know where it is and will direct them to the basket.
  • Wiped the kitchen counters and used the granite spray
  • Cleaned out the medicine cabinet - yikes, there were a lot of expired meds in there
  • Cleaned through the vitamins as well - not so many expired
  • Tidied the pantry
  • Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
  • Murphy soaped my table and chairs
  • Laundry - yes, it is a daily challenge at my house (sorting, washing, drying and folding)
  • vacuum the kitchen, eating area
  • mopped the kitchen, eating area
  • took out garbage
  • scoured two kitchen sinks
  • tidied the laundry room
  • cleaned 1/2 bath by laundry room
  • vacuumed and mopped the laundry room
  • vacuumed and mopped the mud room
  • dusted the laundry room
  • dusted the mud room
Each of the kids seemed to have a good day at school. I was amazed that it was time for the kids to arrive home so soon. Randy chose to pick up the kids which was a great help because I was teaching Cody his Preschool as today was day one. Cody seemed to enjoy it as did I.

I look forward to everything being done for the day and getting dinner together. Chicken and noodles for dinner . . .

Have a great night!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter