I began my work in the kitchen this morning. I cannot believe how dusty things get in only a day! I can hear your wheels turning . . . what did you get done? anything on your extra list? Well, not anything on my extra list yet today, but I did clean my coffee machine . . . the inside of the machine.
and here is my Yes I got it Done list:
- I tidied the kitchen - with five kids and a hubs this job never stays done for long. My breakfast bar seems to catch it all. I now have a basket with a lid that I put little things in that get left on my breakfast bar. When the kids look for it, I know where it is and will direct them to the basket.
- Wiped the kitchen counters and used the granite spray
- Cleaned out the medicine cabinet - yikes, there were a lot of expired meds in there
- Cleaned through the vitamins as well - not so many expired
- Tidied the pantry
- Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
- Murphy soaped my table and chairs
- Laundry - yes, it is a daily challenge at my house (sorting, washing, drying and folding)
- vacuum the kitchen, eating area
- mopped the kitchen, eating area
- took out garbage
- scoured two kitchen sinks
- tidied the laundry room
- cleaned 1/2 bath by laundry room
- vacuumed and mopped the laundry room
- vacuumed and mopped the mud room
- dusted the laundry room
- dusted the mud room
I look forward to everything being done for the day and getting dinner together. Chicken and noodles for dinner . . .
Have a great night!