Tuesday, July 21, 2009

That Wiped Out Feeling

As I write, I have that wiped out feeling . . . you know the one where you feel that you have nothing left to give?

I was immersed in paperwork last evening and all morning then took a break to have my nails done. After my nail appointment it was off to Hobby Lobby for some floral stems. I received a beautiful vase and bowl for my birthday and decided they both need stems. I also purchased a blank artist canvas so that I can make a beautiful Uppercase Living item! I hope to get a few photos of both floral arrangements and my Uppercase design to post, but not tonight. I have more paperwork - inventory and laundry.

Have a great night.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What's this paperwork you're swamped with? I was run down yesterday and didn't even read blogs...gasp! I'm ready to see what you did with the canvas...after you rest of course.

Simply Heart And Home said...

Julie,

I've never had a manicure or a pedicure before. I think I'm too shy to get one. They do look pretty!

Gina

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter