Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I SEE YOU HAVE FINALLY LOST IT!

Mrs. S walked in this morning and said, "Now I know you have finally lost it!" I was intrigued and asked "Why?"
She smiled and said . . . "I see it was delivered." Still intrigued I asked, "What was delivered?" "The Box." I am sure the look of question was on my face. Mrs. S continued . . . "It is out there on the back of that truck." She smiled and walked with me to the front door and out onto the porch. There it was . . . on a trailer . . .

THE KID JAIL . . . . What an idea!!! lol















p.s. Truth be told, this is the fencing that is going to be installed around the pool today. I did think Mrs. S's comment was truly hilarious and quite the idea.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter