Saturday, July 4, 2009

IT IS A PHOTO TAG FROM KELLI

Kelli tagged me . . . and it is a photo tag.



















My 16 year old Daughter and I were in the kitchen chatting a week or so ago when she mentioned that the wall by the door needed some art work. Since we live on a lake K decided to draw a lighthouse scene. K completely draws her art by free hand. She is learning to use pastels and charcoal - she is self taught. We framed the drawing and it is proudly displayed in what once was an empty wall.


Here are the rules:

1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!


Now I challenge ~ TAG GIRLS ~ YOU ARE IT!!!


Jeanette
Cheri
Jenny
Isabel
Adrienne

2 comments:

tonya said...

VERY IMPRESSIVE ARTWORK!!

Mommyto3K's said...

She is so very talented!! I will go find my sixth pic and post.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter