Sunday, July 19, 2009

IT IS ALMOST OVER!

Can you believe that the weekend is almost over? Last week was one of the longest weeks ever . . . for no reason really, it just seemed to drag on and on.

I learned something new this weekend . . . Farkle on Facebook. I must say it doesn't sound very nice, but it is fun and addicting. I would liken it to a switched up kind of Yahtzee. My brother in law got me started and I must say, it is fun.

The weekend has been o.k. if you don't count all of the arguments by the kids!!! I really do feel it is TIME for them to go back to school . . . the count down has begun . . . 28 days until the first day of school! Many of my bloggy friends' children didn't get out of school as early as mine did . . . mine were out in the middle of May, so we are ahead in vacation time from most.

Well, I have to say . . . this has got to be one of the shortest and most boring blog posts I have done in a long time.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, school is that quick there? Zack doesn't start until after labor day. I'm ready to count down. Jason already told me I deserve a mother's day present on the first day of school LOL.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter