Saturday, July 11, 2009

A GROWN MAN . . . WHY WOULD HE CHOOSE THIS?

I am sitting at my computer in total disbelief shaking my head. I never thought in a million years that I would hear that theme music again. I never thought in a million years that my hubs would choose this dvd for he and the boys to watch. What in the world? Is he feeling o.k.?

Let me set this up for you so you can visualize the entire picture . . . Four little boys all ready to chill out and watch a movie and the boys are fussing over what movie to watch. My hubs decides to walk into our library to choose a movie from our ever growing selection . . . he walks out with a HUGE smile and saying "I have got a surprise!" The boys were full of excitement - "What Daddy, What is it?" Hubs put the video in the dvd player and the music started. I didn't recognize it immediately until I began seeing the video and that is when I shook my head.

What did he choose that has the boys all sitting with their mouths open and not a word is coming from the family room? In my words - Hogan's Heroes CHICKEN STYLE! Yes, he is watching Mr. Tweety, the organized chickens, are we going on holiday? Rocky Rhoads and Mrs. Tweety . . . in other words . . .

CHICKEN RUN

I have proof . . . take a look at the surprise photo opportunity:






One of the boys was on the other side of the coffee table and isn't in view of the lens. Not sure why they are on the floor when they could all be on the sectional.

Well, there you go . . . the unbelievable for the evening. I am off to go out and swim.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is so funny.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter