Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AWESOME DAY!

I had a lovely day today! It was so nice to be able to get out and about with K and my Aunt D. We took a trip to the jeweler to get her new ring sized and then off to TGI Friday's to have lunch. Their turkey burger and sweet potato fries are yummy!!! K enjoyed the chicken strips and Aunt D enjoyed the yummy chicken soup. We also had the spinach dip and tortillas AND green bean fries.

After our wonderful morning and early afternoon, K and I dropped of Aunt D at her house and then headed home to get her car. We spent an hour this afternoon driving around town to help her get in some driving hours. She is getting better but HATES to turn left across traffic. She told me that she would be perfectly happy going straight and only making RIGHT turns. hmmmm I just don't think she is going to get anywhere doing that! lol

I wanted to post a picture of our deck off of our Master bedroom . . . I was writing from here yesterday:

So very comfy and the breeze was wonderful.

Well, I am tired from the day and need to chill out for a few minutes before it is dinner time.

Have a great evening.

Hugs!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

What a nice view...and what a nice lunch. I haven't been there in a long time. Get some rest.

Cheffie-Mom said...

I love blogging outside. What a great view you have from your bedroom! enJOY your day!

Mommyto3K's said...

What a peaceful view. Tell K to hang in there. She will eventually feel comfortable with the whole left turn thing.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter