Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?

  • I am sitting here, on my corner of the sectional couch . . . I am checking blogs and watching television . . . yes, I can multi task very well. MY #3 SON  just walked by and announced with a huge smile, "I really liked those hot dogs you made tonight - they were really good AND I had a really good day today!" I ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY BY HIS COMMENT!

What makes me smile?

The little things . . .
the sweetness of my five year old and his love of grilled hot dogs!
being chosen by my three and five year old boys as one of their rewards on their reward board! 
dirty little boy toes
giggles from my children
sweet snuggles 
turtles for Mother's Day
dandelion flower bouquets
hand prints on freshly washed windows and doors
knowing that kissing boo boos makes them go away
my daughter's sweet smile
a puppy kiss
those little ones that crawl into my bed and snuggle each morning
knowing that my daughter and I have a great relationship - most parents of teens don't 
What Makes You Smile?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your list. And son #3's comment was the best! I hope you and your teen continue to have a great relationship. My mom's my best friend (next to my husband) and I wouldn't trade that.

Jenny said...

That is such a sweet list, I missed out on doing this this week.. Hopefully next week.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter