Saturday, June 20, 2009

A to Z MEME

I saw this MeMe over at Kelli's .
A -Age: Older than I look ;-)

B -Bed size: queen

C -Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms

D -Donuts or Kolaches:

E -Essential start your day item: A shower

F -Favorite color: Yellow

G -Gold or Silver: silver

H -Height: 5'8"

I -Instruments you play: None...I did play the violin in middle school.

J -Jokes or Rhymes: jokes

K -Kids: 2, Jamison and Caleb

L -Living arrangements: With my family in a house.

M -Movie: You've Got Mail...it's my favorite!

N -Nicknames: Kelli Girl

O-Overnight hospital stays: after having each baby.

P -Pet Peeve: When people call my job to ask for a phone number and then have to go and get a pen and paper. BE PREPARED PEOPLE!!!!

Q -Quote you like: All they can say is no...from my mom.

R -Right or left handed: Left

S -Siblings: 1brother, 1 sister

T -Time you wake up: 5:30ish weekdays

U -Underwear: Comfortable, yet colorful

V -Vegetable you dislike: Peas!

W -Ways you run late: It's usually because I haven't prepared like I should have. I hate being late.

X -X-rays you've had: Teeth.

Y -Yummy food you make: Lasagna, chicken club wrap, cheese Danish, buffalo chicken dip (these are what people have asked me to make)

Z -Zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

That's a good thing - being older than you look! Hope I am :)

Love comfy and colorful undies!

Kelli said...

Uh oh Julie, we lost you around donuts! Now I don't know what veggies you don't like or what time you wake up!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter