Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUNDAY Morning

Good Sunday Afternoon to all . . . my home is full of busy little boys running, playing, screaming, yelling and doing all around boy stuff. I wonder if those s'more treats we made for snacks have anything to do with all of the hulla baloo? ha ha

I have been fiddling around with signature making for my blog and thought I would be a little creative. I love how my name looks settled into the sand. I must say, the only way to learn how to do these things is by trial and error. My brain must be clicking right along this morning because I knocked this little signature design out in no time. It was all about layering! Now, I do have to make an admission, I am no where near ready to actually design a blog by entering codes . . . that intimidates me to the bone!!! Patrice I have to send you a big HIGH FIVE . . . you can write those code thingies - you are one talented chickie!

We have taken it pretty easy today . . . later I am taking the boys out on a walk. I might make a little scavenger hunt out of it for fun! Hopefully the rain will hold off!

Well, I need to close and get my roast in the oven. TOODLES

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Awww, you make me blush!! One day I will teach you all my tricks and you will blow your blog design out of the water!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter