Friday, June 12, 2009

SHOW US WHERE YOU LIVE . . . BATHROOMS


This is the first time I have participated in Kellys Korner Show us Where you Live Friday . . . I am so excited.
We have lived in our home eleven years and are just finishing up a one year remodel. I am going to feature our Master Bath:
The picture below is taken in the doorway from the Master bedroom. I want to note that the wall color is actually deeper than it appears . . . it is a gray-blue color. The cabinetry is quarter sawn oak; the flooring is marble; the walls are subway tile (one of my favorite things); the wall decor are photos I have taken around our yard and had them printed in black and white.























The picture below is to the left inside the door . . . our whirlpool tub - so very relaxing to soak in.
















The next picture below is of our shower - it is great for steam! And yes, the glass can be a struggle to keep clean . . . Here is how I clean it . . . Wash well with Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner and rinse it down then squeegee it. Once a month apply Rain X.
















The photo below is a view of the toilet closet . . . my tissue boxes generally match - not sure what is with the purple one - must have been down to the last.



The photo below is from outside the "toilet closet" by our Walk in Closet looking back toward the Master Bedroom.







Lastly, Our Vanity/Counters/sinks - these are inside the door to the right as you walk in from the Master and this view is from the toilet closet. There was also a glimpse of them in the first photo.

Thanks for Visiting!

12 comments:

Lisa Shatzer said...

I love all of your beautiful tile!

Pam said...

Wow, beautiful!!!

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Holy smokes, this is an over the top bathroom. WoW, great!

Rachel said...

I love the tile on the walls and that shower is pretty much to die for!

The DIY Show Off said...

Oh wow. Your bathroom is amazing. I love the tile, the blue paint and black/white photos. It's gorgeous! :)

Chelsa said...

beautiful! :)

Robin said...

I am IN LOVE with your bathroom!! HOW GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors and tile and cabinets....everything!!

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/

Aishlea and Brandon said...

OOOh, so pretty!

Tara G. said...

WOW- it is so big! Love the storage space and what pretty tile!

Kelli said...

OH MY. I LOVE the blue on your walls and your bathroom overall. I would live in there. So beautiful.

Kelli said...

Oh and if you don't mind sharing the name of the color that would be great. IT's so soft and relaxing.

Kimberly said...

YOUR TILE WORK IS LOVELY AND I LOVE THAT TUB! LOOKS LIKE A SUPER PLACE TO RELAX! THANKS FOR SHARING! BLESSINGS!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter