Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MY KIND OF DAY

We had a really great day today! The kids and I went to see the new Pixar movie . . . UP. I have to say, I laughed and laughed - the kids liked it too! After the movie I took the kids to Coldstone for ice cream . . . YUMMY! 

Once home, Daddy had the swimming pool all ready for swimming. The new pool heater was working fabulously and had the temperature up to 85 Degrees.  Great for swimming! The kids enjoyed all of the swim time . . . Daddy was in the pool too and was there for flips and catching our little jumpers. I was excited to see our youngest son, age 3, was in the water tonight as well. Each of the kids have life jackets and must wear them when around the pool.

I grilled out for dinner . . . chicken, feta and spinach brats. They were so good! We have this great Dairy delivery service in our area . . . Oberweis Dairy and they have some really good food item choices. They are definitely a purchase again item.

Tomorrow . . . more swimming for the boys. Should be another great day!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Ooh, I need to come over your house! That does sound like a great day. I was wondering about Up because Rondell wants to take Jamison on Friday. Here's to more days like today!

Jenny said...

How fun :) A little jealous of the pool heater;)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter