Thursday, June 25, 2009

I RECEIVED MY FIRST AWARD FOR THIS BLOG!

Hi there friends, I gotta share . . . I received my FIRST AWARD for THIS BLOG!!!!

I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to KELLI OF Outside My Kitchen Window . . .












Such a lovely AWARD! I have found there are so many wonderful blogs out there . . . one could definitely be consumed with them every day! There are a few blogs that stand out in my mind that I want to present this award to:

Mimi - Mimi has several blogs and one of them provides links to coupons, savings and free stuff - you really should check her out!

Elizabeth - Elizabeth is a Mom to two boys and awaiting the birth of a third. She writes about her life and the joys of Motherhood.

Debbie - Debbie's blog is very animated. She tells all kinds of stories about her family.

Tyler - Tyler is a Godly Mom with some wonderful inspirational posts.

Cindy - Cindy is a Mom to 12 . . . yes, TWELVE!!! She writes about her life and large family!

There are so many others too . . . check out the scrolling links on the side of my blog.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Congrats on your award,Julie! Thank you for passing it on to me, I really do appreciate it!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Congratulations on the award!! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!! enJOY your day!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter