Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am Requesting a little . . .


Mom Prayer . . . Yes, I am requesting that you say a little prayer for me today. This morning I am taking my daughter out for a few hours of driving practice! Yes, Driving Practice! So, please pray for safety, patience and clear mind - that is just for me! For my Daughter K - please pray for guidance, clear mind and safe driving!

We will have our Driver in Training Magnets on the car too . . . so if you see us, GET OUTTA THE WAY!!! :-)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOL, saying a little prayer

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter