Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I AM ALMOST TOO EMBARRASSED TO SHARE . . .










Last week my hubs and I were enjoying an evening out on our deck, our son almost 7 joined us. He sat on my lap and put his arm around my neck ~~ I was totally enjoying the moment when all of a sudden R started messing with something on my neck. I asked him, "What are you doing?" his answer mortified me . . . Messing with the Nipple on your neck! To say I could have died is an understatement . . . he was actually pulling on a small mole I had on my neck (and not a nipple) that I promptly removed with a wart, mole, skin tag treatment. I was almost too embarrassed to share this, but decided this WAS actually a very cute, honest and memorable child moment.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Kids are so funny! At least you weren't in public or entertaining guests-that comment would have gotten some interesting looks!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

ha ha... that is quite funny!! I agree with Mimi.. good thing you weren't in public at the time!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Yes, at least you were on your own deck :) What a hilarious moment. Kids just say exactly what they are thinking, don't they?

Happy TTT!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter