Sunday, June 28, 2009

HE DID IT

Well he managed it . . . his glasses are now in two pieces. Only one arm to hold his glasses on his head. He brought them to me in tears like he expected a bit of magic out of me. I have no magic . . . I have nothing left to give. I can't tell you how many times we have told this child not to swing his glasses around by one of the ear pieces.

I did send an email along to the eye doctor . . . without my sons knowledge. I asked them to order another frame and also inquired about a titanium pair. One of my bloggy friends suggested titanium frames, thank you Mimi!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww. A hard lesson learned.

Mommyto3K's said...

oooops.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Ut-oh! That sounds like something I would do!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter