Saturday, June 6, 2009

THE EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT . . .

I have "designed" a new blog . . . added a little widget to the side bar and am on my second post. Woo Hoo!

I asked on my Private blog what fictitious names should I give my children on this blog . . . Well, I haven't gotten a response as of the time I write, so at the suggestion of my Daughter, I am going to give the cartoon series the Smurfs a try. We did a little research to match up personalities and quirks between my family and the Smurf family. So, let me introduce you to my family . . .

my hubs will be known as . . .Papa Smurf leader of the Smurfs, and the only Smurf who wears red. Papa Smurf brings the Smurfs to safety in times of danger and crisis. Everyone in Smurf Village turns to Papa Smurf when things go awry.

my daughter will be known as . . . Painter Smurf a brilliant artist (much like our own Vic George). Painter speaks with a French accent and refers to her paintings as "masterpizzas".

oldest son will be known as . . . Jokey is known for his peculiar laugh and loud, exploding "giftboxes". Whenever you hear "get ready for a surprise!", you'd better be ready to duck and cover your ears - BOOM

second son will be known as . . . Greedy is an exceptionally greedy Smurf. He loves one thing above all else - food. Greedy is often chased by Baker Smurf for stealing snacks and goodies. Greedy just can't seem to help himself. This sums my son up . . . FOOD.

third son will be known as . . . Reporter Smurf is the news reporter for the Smurf Village. Reporter Smurf wears a newsroom-style visor on his head and carries a quill and notepad. I often tease that he is just like "Howard Cosell."

fourth son will be known as . . . Harmony is the musician of Smurf Village, but he doesn't have many fans. Although he deserves an "A+" for effort, Harmony's trumpet playing leaves much to be desired, and he's usually asked to stop playing as soon as he gets started. He can't play, but tries to!

Now, if you know the order of my children, you will already know which child is which Smurf. However, if you don't and you are one of my Private Bog Readers . . . hope over to my private blog and take a peek at who is who!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love it. I'm so glad you thought to email me. Thank you dear friend for including me in the reading of your new blog.

Jenny said...

I love the names, that is too cute.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter