Thursday, June 11, 2009

DIVINE ENCOUNTER FRIDAY

I would like to introduce to you . . . Divine Encounters. Divine Encounters will be posted each Friday . . .

The other day my post asked the questions . . .
  • What are you Most Thankful for?
  • What impacted your day the most?
  • Where there any "God" moments where you knew that moment was sent by God?
  • What was the most stressing part of your day?
I had a few readers that thought they might enjoy "sharing" on Friday's Divine Encounters. So, If you would like to participate, please do!!! That would make my day!

What was your God Moment today?













Also, please copy the code on my sidebar under the Divine Encounters picture and paste it to your blog.


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter